This is why Kent should never have the camera....
No, I am not trying to eat her face.
"Hey what's that smell.....Mom do you have any snacks?..."
Uh, Gag me. Seriously, get a room....Do you see how traumatized the kids are??
Hey, people we don't know! How are you?!
Wow, look at that! More people we don't know!
We rode the train at the zoo, this man talked to us when we stopped at the park....Yeah, I don't get it either...
There was clearly some kid that had pooped on the train, so we all of course start smelling our kids. Once we all came up clean, Kent zoomed in on this kid, about 3 or 4 rows in front of us, and declared him the guilty one.
So that brings us up to 4 pictures of people we don't know. Maybe next time I'll post about why Kent should never be left to use the video camera.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Uh? Are You Kidding Me?
Posted by Rachael at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think that kid did it too.
I think that Pete and Kent went to the same photography school. I have boxes of pictures that look just like that!
Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard. What in the world?! Who takes pictures of random people they don't know? Even if one of them pooped. We have lots of pictures like that too...that my KIDS took!
They look great, I don't know what you are all complaining about. ha ha.
That is hilarious!!! Pictures of random people - that's great!! :)
Post a Comment