Sunday, June 15, 2008

Third Day



Wednesday June 4, 2008

Once we got up and showered, we set off to the beach. We planned on taking our time and stopping at the local fruit stands in search for berries. The first place we stopped at had awesome outdoor decorations, old windows, old doors, some really cool stuff, but we had no room in our car. So sad! And their stawberries were Dole. So we set out for the next stand, which was another strike out. Finally our third stop we found some strawberries and Kent got some strawberry rhubarb jam. The next place we stopped at had a huge sign for milkshakes, smoothies, and shortcake. We thought a smoothie sounded so good, and after we saw how good their berries looked we were sold. Huge mistake. They blended stawberries and ice and called it good. It was a total let down. Colton's ice cream cone however, was super good. Our next stop was in McMinnville at the air plane museum. We were driving around the parking lot when Colton says "There's Spencer" I told him Spencer wasn't there, and Kent was like, "Ah, yeah they are right there." I couldn't believe it! They has just parked their car! Amy left from Pasco, we left from Beaverton, we hadn't talked to eachother at all, and we showed up at the same place at the same time. So we walked around and took pictures of the boys and about half an hour later, I realize Amy and I are wearing the same shirt. Crazy.

We all finally made it to the beach, thank goodness my kids aren't light weights, we had no puking like the other families. We unpacked a little and all headed down to the bay. It was one of the nicest days we had all week. The kids ran around in the water, Colton stripped down to his t-shirt and his boxer briefs! His fleece pants would not stay rolled up. We got the kids changed after awhile and headed down the beach to where my dad and Jason were crabbing. A little Burger King later, and we had some tired, full, still running around like crazy kids. It was a great day.


They ran from plane to plane, and if they paused a minute Aubrey could almost catch up.


My beautiful daughter....don't mind her hair, it was a long day....


Following suit with her brother, if Colton does it Aubrey is sure to follow!


This is me being an amazing subject, I can't get over how natural I look...

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my gosh, I love that you are totally posing for a sexy mama picture. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a joke.
We went to the airplane museum for the first time last summer. I slept in the van. The rest of my family loved it.

meohmyers said...

I still can't believe the timing you and Amy had at the airplane museum! And wearing the same shirt! I'd say you two are definitely on the same wavelength.

I love all the pics! You're so funny.

Jodi said...

You look HOT! :)