Friday, February 26, 2010
Colton and Basketball...
Kent signed Colton up for Scaled Down Basketball through the Parks n' Rec. He just finished up last week. I was really proud of him, he didn't know anybody else there, but he joined right in. Some of the things the coach tried teaching the kids was a little too advanced, but overall it got him interested in playing again, and I support any activity that makes him want to do something other than video games. I tried taking some pictures, but I'm not gonna lie, more than half were blurry. But, it is documented anyway and that's what counts I suppose. Here are a few of my favorites....
Posted by Rachael at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing ever. I am so mad I didn't know about this! I would have signed Payson up in a heartbeat!
I love how obvious it is that he loved it. He has a grin on his face in every picture! Which are totally amazing, btw.
dude, i was sooo waiting for the picture where his coach grabbed his shurt (and yes, that is how to spell shurt...look it up) and then some smart arse comment about it. i loved the collages. man, we gotta print our blogs off or somethink.
To bad you couldn't catch him on picture snapping his fingers...that was so funny to watch him snap his fingers like crazy....great pictures of him.
Um, blurry pictures? I don't think so...those are ALL amazing and he is the most photogenic little 5 year old ever...or is he 6 now? Too cute.
He is so cute! I love the little basketballs. And the picture of him throwing the ball. last picture, bottom right.
Post a Comment