Saturday, February 20, 2010

*Sigh*

This picture is symbolic of me and my mood as of late.  See how the flower is droopy, and sad, and grumpy, but still pretty?  Just kidding about that last part.  If you could be right here next to me, you would want to yell at me to snap out of it, and I want to, it just doesn't seem to be happening...so I sigh...

(Valentines Day tulips from Kent 2010)

9 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad your acknowledging that people may feel like yelling at you- I may or may not have felt like that this afternoon as we painstakingly worked on your temporary calendar. I really thought it would cheer you up, but, not so much. Maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day it will cheer you up. Let's hope, right? Cause I'm seriously missing the 19.5 phone calls a day when you're you.

Lisa said...

SNAP OUT OF IT, HOBAG!!!!!

Lisa said...

p.s. i love you

Shayla said...

Awesome, Lisa. You gotta love sisters. I'm sorry you're having a rough time Rachael. It's so hard being down, I know how it feels. I wish I could do something to help, but I know how it goes...sometimes nothing but time (and maybe some good antidepressants) can lift spirits. If you EVER need ANYTHING, please don't hesitate to call or email. Missed you last night at the movies and Red Robin, it's just not the same without you girls! Love ya and take care of yourself!! P.S. - cute, cute header!!

toyamay said...

:( we r in the same boat right now. It will b OKAY :)

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm sorry you're blue! Here's a cyber hug. Let's go get pedicures. Nothing puts a smile on my face more than a Vietnamese lady cheese grating my heels.

Alicia Leppert said...

P.S. I love the new stuff on your blog!
P.P.S. My word verification word is cheat. Funny.

Susan said...

oh honey, i've been there. just hold your babies tight

Sarah said...

Funny that you feel that way, because it wasn't 3 weeks ago (ok, maybe it was) that I was at your house and thinking, "Ah, Rachel just has it all together!" As you were telling me about your goals and how you were achieving them and I was feeling exhausted and like I wasn't getting any of the important things done. You were my hero that day, and you still are. You are doing so great with your family, I know we all have tough days though. I just wanted you to know how impressed I am with you.