Thursday, February 4, 2010

Favorite Kids Movies

The challenge today was, our favorite kids movie.  Currently, my choice would have to be....UP!  I love this movie. 

Aubrey's favorite movie is......Sleeping Beauty



Colton's favorite movie is.....Teddy Ruxpin



Sleeping Beauty haunts me in my dreams.  It is INSANE how much she wants to watch this movie.  By the time we are past this phase, there isn't gonna be anything beautiful about it....

The past couple of weeks I have been letting Colton watch a "tape" when he goes to bed.  He has a tiny tv with a VHS player in his room.  For the most part the tapes we have were mine when I was little.  Teddy Ruxpin has been approved for a bedtime show since they are only about 30 minutes.  When I was at Target the other day, I found a DVD with 20 episodes on it and he was pretty excited!  When I asked him what his favorite movie is, he answered Teddy Roxpan without hesitation.  Yeah, that is exactly how he says it.  I love when my kids love things that I loved as kid.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

Wow, that's a flashback from the past, Teddy Ruxpin. I don't even remember anything about it, I just remember watching it, as well. My favorite is UP right now, too. That movie just warms my heart. The dog is my favorite. "I was hiding under your porch because I love you!"

Alicia Leppert said...

Yeah, when I saw that picture of Up the first thing I thought of was Colton saying "zoology" nine hundred and ninety nine times when we watched it with him.

Why do kids always find one thing they love and love it to death?

Teddy Ruxpin...I never even knew they were movies! I just remember the creepy mechanical talking bear.