The topic for today is....My husband....
My husband: is teaching Colton to snowboard. His patience is incredible.
Kent and Colton went up a few Wednesdays ago to Blue Wood. He took a few a pictures and got a little video clip and after watching it, I couldn't wait to go up with them. So a few Wednesday's later the three of us drove up. My parents drove up too, they checked the place out and got some good video of Colt. The weather was beautiful, and the breakfast was killer! My dad and I took a ride up the mountain on the chair lift, a first for both of us. Kent rode up with us, and as we rode back down he snowboarded right underneath us. It was so awesome to get to see him do what he loves to do. But my favorite part of the day was watching him teach Colton. It was just a great day...
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Posted by Rachael at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
awww, i want to take hattie up now, what precious pics.
What great pics! What a good dad to patiently teach something that looks so hard! Kudos to Colton for not giving up within the first few minutes in tears...that's what my girls would do. ;)
jealous
That is so awesome! What a great dad. I would have never guessed someone so young could learn to snowboard. Maybe it's just because I was 19 when I tried it and it took me an hour and a half to get down the mountain.
Post a Comment