Friday, February 12, 2010

Looking Forward To....

Looking Forward To....

*Addison facing forward in her carseat

*The Beach, of course

*Summer Break

*Glee coming back in the Spring

*Loosing track of how many Sundays I have been to church

*Wearing flip flops again

*barbeques

*a new swingset

*fresh fruit not costing a small fortune

*actually having pictures in my frames

*all my laundry being done (this list may contain fiction and unattainable goals)

*using my $60 store credit at Maurices

*going out to dinner at a real restaurant with my husband

*leaves on the trees

*not feeling tired all the time(see 4 above)

*Colton learning to read

*watching Addison finally, just take that first step...I will be happy and sad all at the same time...

*Aubrey not crying every time I leave her

*seeing the sun again, I think it's still out there somewhere...that big bright thing in the sky....sounds familiar...

*watching a movie in the theater with popcorn and butter...

*giving my kids a lil' something for Valentines Day

*the smell of fresh cut grass 

*Having diet coke on tap, right here at home (again, see above)

*the next Harry Potter movie

*Addison sleeping through the night 

*next weeks blog ideas

*Aubrey gaining some weight

*miraculously loosing weight from little to no exercise(above)

*tons of stuff.... 





 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

so i just checked to see if you posted something new...and once i saw the title i went to quickly go and do my list before i read yours. so i went to write mine, and THEN read yours. oh, the laundry....i didn't even know it was possible to be done with laundry...let me know how that goes...i'm so curious ; )

Shayla said...

Seriously, you'd think I'd get over the whole "getting my laundry ALL DONE" when the reality is it never will be, but no...I just keep holding on to that hope. And I really, really need the miraculous weight loss with little to no effort involved on my part, cause I'm not sure it's going to happen any other way.

Amy said...

I've been pining for a diet coke in-home fountain machine for over a year now. It would be the best. I also would like to see more than 10 minutes of proof that the big ball of fire is still doing it's job somewhere up there. I am so sick of the color grey, or gray, or whatever. And, if tonight goes well, I'll be looking forward to many more spend the night nights NOT being at my house!

Alicia Leppert said...

Don't get me started on the weight loss/never-ending household chores. I am so in a fat/messy house mood right now. Loved the list.

Karen said...

That is the funnest blog page design your sister gets thumbs up on that one...she did design it didn't she???