It's time for a list of random things...
*first and foremost, this was a pretty rad find in my email today..."Every time I check your blog for a new post and still see "I seriously had the best day today..." I seriously have the worst day. ~Mallary"...
*Addy does this thing when I won't give her what she wants. It always starts with, "fine mom, I'm not gonna..." and always ends with something like, I'm not gonna be your Addy anymore, or I'm not gonna love you anymore...anyways, the other day I was sitting with her at the counter eating breakfast and she wanted to watch netflix, but I was trying to make her watch something else, I can't remember what, and she says to me "Well I'm not gonna watch it! I hate it! Fine mom, I'm gonna give my cereal to Otis if you don't let me watch Netflix!!" Seriously, she even makes breakfast entertaining...
*I was at Denice's out in her front yard watching Aubs and Trayce rides bikes. Lani and I were up on the front porch and Trayce comes up, looks at Lani, holds his arms out wide and says "what do I get?" and she says "um, new clothes?" he says "no, but good question! These 2 things are new", and points to his shirt and shorts...then he holds his hand out in front of him touching, mimicking a hug and says "what do I get?" and her reply was awesome "ballet? Sewiously?" Exasperated at this point and realizing she's probably not gonna get it he finally tells her "A HUG!" It was hilarious to watch...
*Saturday I met up with Steph, Denice, and Nat at McDonalds with all of our kids...as we were walking in I heard Addison say "Aubrey, we're gonna sit by eachuvah cause twins sit by eachuvah" Aubs says "Well, we're not really twins" and Addy in the cutest voice says "yeah, we are just family"
*This is starting to look like an Addy high light reel with a few honorable mentions, but whatevs...so, I'm sitting at Amy's today and I hear Addy tell one of the kids to look at her "titty tat" and all of a sudden I realize she sounds just like Tweety Bird...
*I tried to get Madux to say "the human head weighs 8 pounds" and "I gotta go to bed Jerry" because his voice is so stinkin cute. He wouldn't do it, but hearing him say "that's Colton, he's nice", and "Maverick you're a weasel" at the request of Colton was more than enough cuteness
*Aubrey is definitely loving having Jauci around ..she is so tiny, Aubs can carry her all around like a real life doll...and her curly hair is too die for...
*playing Clue with Kent's family was super fun the other night...all the 'hmmm's and the 'that's interesting' and note taking was pure entertainment...but just when I figured out the who, the where, and the weapon, so did Kent, and he took his turn right before me. I hate that guy (despicable me voice)
*I made a note of something Addy said over a month ago, and I can't remember if I ever blogged it, so I'm just gonna do it...Addison-'um, mom, hot apple pie and ice cream are dood (good) wight? Me-'yeah, where did you learn that from?' Addison-'My Friend, My Big Big Friend'...guess there is something to be learned from watching shows on Netflix...
*I am feeling anxious and nervous, and excited about going to Las Vegas on Saturday...
*I'm actually just feeling anxious all together...school is starting, I'm leaving, I'm planning things for church, some times it feels like things and responsibilities just start to stack up I feel like I need medicated or something. Like I can't handle it all, and then I get grumpy, and short, which only leads to guilt and self disappointment, and, and, and....and it takes everything I have to not sleep or read, or other time wasting things that help me feel like I'm checked out...
*I'm excited to be canning some pears for the first time ever this week. And even tho I know it's going to be a lot of hard work, something tells me that the company I'll have while doing it, will for sure up the fun level like 10 notches...
*Yesterday, Sacrament Meeting went way over on time, but having Lily there to watch made the time go by so much faster...she cracks me up...I'm sure Stephanie felt the complete opposite, but those are the joys of being an Aunt...
Amy's preschool room is stupid cute and I hate it. Because I want to live on her stupid white shelves
I feel like I'm forgetting so many things I made mental notes to blog about...
Pictures...
I vowed to take more pictures this year while Kevin and Nat were visiting, and I actually did...the first day...and then I kinda fizzled...and I wish I could rewind the clock...
cutey Lyla...
Addy and Madux ...
Aubrey and Madux made a fortress...
Who needs an American Girl doll when they have Jauci...
I have pictures of these 3 boys playing their ds' in three different places, all in the same day..
London Bridge is Falling Down is always a favorite...
2 comments:
Love love love your post.!!
I literally laughed out loud (lol) on twins sit by eachuvah. I'm glad you're blogging all of addys quite sayings. Maybe yu should write a book called Addys Antics. This staycation has been so fun!!
We had so much fun visiting... and now it's back to school and real life. :-(
You have such cute kiddos, can't get enough of you all!! (come visit...please) :-)
Post a Comment