Thursday, August 1, 2013

Holy crap.

Today as Kent was going through our bank account, we started to discover some unusual iTunes  charges...

Dear, sweet, Aubrey had purchased nearly $200 worth of in app extras.  The worst one was $99.99 for a boat load of a tomatoes for her FREE Turbo game. 

A situation like that, inevitably leads to frustration when no real person can actually be found to speak with, Kent thinks I'm not taking responsibiltiy, I'm yelling that its just an accident, and it's all I can do to not cry...$200!!!

Thank goodness for Lisa who had better sense than I did, and continued to push zero over and over whenever the automated devil himself spoke.  Eventually I spoke with a super nice lady, who then connected me to another super nice lady, both of which spoke perfectly clear English!!  The girl helping me said her son did the same thing, only his was $500! 

All was resolved, and she credited our account back all of the money.  Sometimes, things actually work out, and I am feeling ever so grateful...and, I am totally gonna have to change my password...

Picture...

When Addy was laying her blanket out I asked her what she was doing...her reply was "My store is closed"...maybe it's just me, but I think she is hilarious...


3 comments:

Mallary said...

I know you only post once a day, but for some reason I've been checking like four times a day. Each time hoping that there will be a silly anecdote to brighten my day. I have to say those times that i check and there is one...I tell you what, it's like Christmas in August.

Dlovesocks said...

Oh my Rach! I hope you've changed your password! It's good that you blog all these things as they happen. These kids do the craziest things. And Addy! She is the funniest girl I know. I always think I'm going to tell you the funny things she says, but then I forget.

Shayla said...

Oh man, I thought you were going to say that you guys just had to eat the $200 and that was that. So much suckage! For some reason I thought you could set your itunes account so that your kids can have your password to get all their free stuff, but they can't access your credit card. Now I don't remember how. I have Android. Glad you got it all worked out.