Yesterday Kent and I decided to take the kids to the Farmers Market. As we loaded up Aubrey says "Oh yay! Maybe we will see Mallary!" Huh...guess she missed the part where Mallary moved like 7 months ago!...and I don't even think she was at the market last summer...was she? Why does time always start to get all blurry and fuzzy...
After we grabbed our healthy berries, we stopped in at the bakery where I allowed the kids to get not one giant donut, but two...cause I'm a cool mom like that...and sometimes saying yes has better results than saying no...Aubs whispered in my ear that she was getting her second one for Addy, (who insisted she didn't want one), just in case she changed her mind...melt my heart! Addy stood her ground on the no donut while she proudly walked around with her little brown bag of blackberries...also pronounced as blackbewies...she did however enjoy picking out a donut for her dad.
After the Market we headed to a couple Nursery's to check out some trees. Our yard is plain, and ugly, and need of some serious something...anyway, we get to our second stop and I almost have a heart attack when I nearly walked into a huge spider web with a crazy huge, creepy as crap orange spider...I went to walk another way and BAM! Another one! And then I realized, they were seriously everywhere!! But no worries, because about 2 minutes in to our stop Addy says her tummy hurts and she needs to go to the bathroom. So, I head inside with her and we don't even get half way there, and SPLAT!! Her little brown bag of blackberries came shooting out of her mouth and spreading all over the cement floor. She had puke all over her legs, on her clothes, on her hands, coming out her nose....and the lady behind the counter had to walk outside while I kept apologizing...the guy grabbed me some paper towels and helped me get it all mopped up. It was just delightful. I'm not sure I have ever said sorry so much, in such a short amount of time. She seemed fine the rest of the day, but about 8:00 last night she was pretty wiped out...
Today me and Amy and Lisa took the kids to Get Air, the trampoline park. It was so cool! They had a blast...and I have never wanted to jump in a foam pit so bad. I will definitely be getting a wrist band next time.
Tonight Addy told Lisa that Otis was at home in his crate (which sounds like crepe, when she says it) in her boob. And proceeds to poke Lisa in the boob. Then a few minutes later she told me something about my butt crack. I very sternly told her to stop talking about those things, and she walked away from me sing songing 'boobies boobies boobies' I literally have no words for the depths of her inappropriateness...she of course got in trouble again, and thank goodness stopped for at least the time being...I'm dreading all the future phone calls from other mothers telling me what Addison taught their kids to say...
Picture....
Today right after jumping, back by the party rooms at Get Air...
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Playing lego rockband...it was pretty entertaining watching them get into it, bobbing their heads and moving around...and this of course was after the trampoline park, because heaven forbid we all meet up and leave again without rearranging who goes where...it was also after Addy's red slurpee mysteriously had a whole in the bottom and leaked all over my $50 rug...
Posted by Rachael at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Read. Chuckled. Enjoyed.
You seem to have adventures wherever you go! Love it!
Sorry about the throw up. Just to let you know, I've nominated you for Mother of the Year award. Anyone who can deal with that in public deserves a medal. No joke, I would have laid on the floor and cried.
Puke in public. There just aren't words. Sorry.
We will have to try the trampoline park next time, sounds fun!! I have had a few public throw ups... they are no fun. :-( Poor Addy.
Post a Comment