*Today is Mallary's birthday. She is one of my most favorite people ever. Her cupcakes are too die for, her humor is amazing, she is gorgeous with some of the prettiest natural hair I have ever seen, and I love just talking and hanging out with her. My kids love her, even Kent really likes her! I wish we were hanging out right now watching Hart of Dixie or some other show eating delicious home made nachos...day dreaming about the South....and I even get to be related to her...
*have I ever mentioned that since Kent "fixed" my laptop the @ and " are mixed up? So, if I want a quotation I have to hit shift 2, and if I need the @ I have to push shift-quote key. It's kind of annoying...
*yesterday Addison laid on the floor refusing to go to church because she never gets to go to school...maybe giving her the new rainbow back pack wasn't such a good idea.
*I live in constant fear of school starting. I think I have some sort of schedule induced anxiety, it's really a phobia of sorts...not to mention I swear I have the slowest kid on the planet. Aubrey + mornings, equals ripping my hair out and hating my life...
*No matter how convincing the mental pep talk I give myself is, I can't seem to get the house past 'just good enough to not be embarrassing'
*I want a new front door and a yard that's not ghetto fab, but I want it for free.
*I'm not sure I ever blogged about Otis being sick. A few Sunday's ago, he was puking a bunch, and wouldn't eat at all. Pretty soon I realized there was blood in his puke and stool so me and my dad took him in for an emergency appointment. They took xrays and could only determine that he must have eaten something bad and that his stomach and intestines were all full of air. I ended up having to give him 3 different medicines and make him a rice/yogurt/pumpkin/cottage cheese diet...it was pretty intense, and he looked awful...and the bill looked awful too...it just came in the mail and its like $400. Bad news bears....
*one of the most annoying things on the planet is Ken'ts computer game...just the idea of waiting 20 minutes to go to the store because he is in the middle of his craptastic game is more than I can handle...I just want to get on with my life, the life where people are real and multidimensional...
*so, in the tv show Once Upon a Time, the evil Queen tells Snow White she has this black mass in her heart that will keep growing because she killed someone...it's all bitterness and darkness and such...I think I have that same condition, only instead of it starting when I killed someone, it started when I hit puberty...
*I cleaned the toy room today...I did it just so I could say I actually accomplished something today, so I felt like I had something to show...I hate toys now, but I am the biggest toy hoarder...and the craziest part is, every time I clean it, I throw a full garbage bag of stuff away, and there is still a ton of stuff, there is a mountain of stuffed animals almost as tall as I am...
*tonight driving home from Costco all by myself, I drove with all the windows down and the radio turned up. It was so nice..no one complained, no one tried to talk over the sound of the wind and music...it was warm and windy and so much fun...
Pictures...
This was on vacation...Addy set up two chairs across from each other and told me I was the customer and had me sit down then proceeded to cover my face in stickers...she had a lot of fun...
Lisa and her kids stopped by tonight and after a little conversation we were checked out on our phones...our apples didn't fall far from our trees...
This was at church a few weeks ago, seriously does it get any cuter than that??!! Colton and Lily are besties...

3 comments:
I love the picture of Colton and Lilly. But I think there's a commandment that says "thou shalt not take pictures at church " you're busted! Haha
Be still me heart. You're the sweetest.
Almost got that mustache on right. ;) I have the same issues about school starting, but it makes absolutely no sense. My children leave and I get the entire day to myself. What is bad about that?! Except the mornings suck and the afternoons do, too. I hate homework and the whole morning routine. I hate stressing all day long that they are unhappy or struggling or have a mean teacher. It's a lot worse being here, not knowing if they're all alone at lunch or recess. Sigh. I wasn't that upset about it yet, thanks...
Post a Comment