Holy Long Day. Seriously. When I got up at 8 this morning to exercise, I actually felt like there was something wrong with me...it's like I don't even know myself anymore...
But then I found myself again when I ate my buttery popcorn and licorice while watching Crazy Stupid Love. I enjoyed every bite. When I die, I want movie theater popcorn covered in butter served at my funeral...and diet coke...and the movie was freakin hilarious. Loved it.
And my sweet little Aubrey put her face in the water with no goggles on today! Super proud of her...I was not so proud of her when she kinda punched me in the leg and said 'well, that's what you get' when she accused me of drinking all her sprite...which I totally didn't, it wasn't diet, doesn't she know me but at all!
Picture...
When I went to pick up the kids from Steve after the movie, I found Addy had crawled up on the couch and went to sleep all by herself...
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seriously?? No mention of my heroics with the bloody toenail? That was the most exciting part of my day, but doesn't even warrant a mention in your post?! Or are you trying to block it out?
Movie theater popcorn tastes so much better when it's only a dollar.
So, so sad that I missed the movie and hanging out with you girls! Not fair! And you're making my mouth water talking about movie theater popcorn, but DIET coke? Really?
I love your post! I laughed outloud when you said that Aubrey punched you. I'm so glad that I haven't made any promises to blog daily. I've been such a slacker I haven't even read a blog for awhile.
Post a Comment