Tuesday...I wanted to blog last night, I really did but the pain in my head that felt like a butcher knife being whacked into my skull, pulled out, and then whacked again over and over thwarted my plans. I ended up just going to bed, willing my body to fall asleep to escape the pain. I would have taken Excedrin, but I was afraid it might be a leaky bleed on the brain, and if I increased the blood flow, it would turn into a full on bleed, and I would die in my sleep... but before all this happened I went to book club...
I love that no matter how much my friends and I enjoy the book we read for Book Club, we spend most of our time discussing the things we thought were dumb, corny, ill written...you know because we are legit book critics who could all do better ourselves...the highlight of the evening though, was when I saw this monster of a spider running across the floor in front of half the girls in the group...cue screaming, jumping on chairs, running out of the room, flushed faces, sickened stomachs...the works. It. Was. Awesome. And totally gross...
Earlier in the day, Aubrey informed me it was time to get a new baby. I pretty much responded with a 'yeah right! I'm not having any more babies!' and she said, "then why did you pick this one?" and pointed at Addy. I told her I didn't pick her, Heavenly Father sent her to us, and we have to love her even if she can be a total monster...she didn't seem convinced...
Today...
So today we had a little family outing with some of Kent's friends from work out on the river. We hung out on Strawberry Island and rode around on a boat. Mostly I just did whatever Addy wanted me to do. The crazy part was Kent and Colton went out and the girls and I stayed behind, that's not the crazy part, anyway Kent called and said I should bring the girls out, and told me to go buy the girls some life jackets, which I so was not gonna do...still not crazy yet...so I called Amy and said how grumpy I was and that Kent wanted us to go out but we didn't even have life jackets...and now the crazy part...Amy was all like "I have 2 life jackets" She was cleaning out her garage and had found the 2 of them, and they were both the perfect weight size for both the girls. Destiny.
So here's the thing, I had fun, the kids had a blast, but oh my gosh, Kent will not stop googling boats and planning out our boat future. He has always wanted one, but every time he's out on one, it like a hit of boat crack, and it's all he can talk about...
Pictures....
Colton got a new haircut. He really wanted it long on top so he can spike it...I'm on the fence about it...
The River...
I kept trying to get her to look at me, and she just kept telling me 'uh-uh'
It's never an outing with Addy without Cheetos...
Colton, Braden, and Tucker out on the tube...I'm not even gonna lie, the first time he went out I was so freakin' nervous...especially because I wasn't on the boat the first time...
weirdest thing ever, to see him floating in the middle of the river...
Kent decided to do a little wake boarding...none of my boat pics turned out so great because I was at the front of the boat trying to get pictures of Colton and Kent while trying to avoid getting the people on the back of the boat in the pictures too...
They refused to smile at me...
so I threatened them...
3 comments:
I want this one.
http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=28713
#1 what did you threaten them with?
#2 kent is actually kind of a rock star on the wake boarding!
#3 I love Colton's hair! that usually wouldn't be my choice in style, but he looks so cute in it and wears it with such confidence. I can tell that he loves it!
Wow, Kent has skillz!
I love Colton's hair! When he and Aubs came to get the eggs yesterday Payson said, "You have a Mohawk?" Me in all my cluelessness didn't realize he got a haircut, I just thought he'd fixed it that way. But it's cute!
Post a Comment