Today Aubrey called me out on not ever going under the water...I tried to say it's because I don't like to get my hair wet, but then she told me that I get it wet when I do my back float...
Today I actually cleaned a little...because I had to
Today was Activity Day with the girls from church. I feel like no matter how much I prepare for it, I still end up feeling unprepared...
Today Addy made me laugh, and yell, and want to rip my hair out...and then she made me laugh again...
Tonight I ordered pizza just because it was what Aubs wanted for dinner...it was just us 3 girls, and it felt kinda special for some reason. When I asked Aubrey if she wanted a breadstick, she made some grossed out noise, and then when I asked Addy if she wanted one, she made the exact same noise and then looked at Aubs like 'right?'
Picture...
I think Trenton thought it was pretty cool to sit in the car...someday that will be open road out the window..instead of garage crap...I can't wait. Aubrey has been telling everybody she can that Kent is gonna drive her to school in it...
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment