Today...
Alicia and I walked for an hour. And Addy only got her hand stuck in the stroller wheel once...so that's good...
Amy rocked the house, and helped me clean out a toy room, toy closet, hall closet, and Colton's room... Seriously, she was here for hours. It always makes me feel kind of bad when I realize I'm not sure if I would have done the same...seriously, it took hours...
I discovered I am a borderline hoarder, or at least a recovering hoarder, given the fact that I have a giant yard sale pile, and I filled at least 3 garbage bags full of crap. I was feeling really good about all of it, until Mallary told me she feels bad throwing all that extra stuff away, because she feels like she is just filling up the landfills...good thing I recover quickly from guilt that feels a bit removed...it's not like I live next door to the landfill or something...and think of all the water I conserved this summer by hardly bathing my kids...cause a swimming pool or a sprinkler are equivalent to a shower or a bath...
Mallary brought me cupcakes for my up and coming birthday. They were delish...seriously, who doesn't love an unexpected knock on the door when cake is waiting on the other side...and it was pretty cute to see how excited all the kids were to see her...she even got some love from Addy, and that's sayin something...
I finished a book called The Candymakers. It was filled with characters that were good, kind, thoughful 12 year olds. I thought the messages it portrayed were excellent, I really enjoyed reading it...
Josh left me a comment that totally made my day. Thank you, dear cousin. Compliments and cake, all in one day. I have a great family.
Amy, you totally owe me a pack of yogurts. I hope Carson doesn't go into a dairy comma...
I am so ready for bed...but the nice quiet alone time, leaves me feeling torn...
Picture...
this picture she be titled "poor, unsuspecting brother" Colton had no idea that this sweet little bundle would soon be jumping, wrestling, pinching, squeezing, punching, tackling, and doing everything she could to make him crumble to the ground. He begs her to stop, and that just encourages her more...I'm sure his giggling through the whole thing doesn't help much...
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude, I did rock your hours and it is a wee bit sad to think that you probably really couldn't have done the same for me. I'm just not sure if that's a good thing or not. I mean, is it all bad to say that you couldn't carry a chair around my house for hours upon hours telling me "Uh, sell, for sure." It's not like I really did much,it was pretty much princess sitting all day.
Is it bad that I wouldn't mind a little dairy coma if it means a few hours of quiet in the morning? I totally laughed out loud. Twice.
Wow, that should say house not hours. I am a tiny bit tired. From all that sitting and sorting.
And if you keep reading that comment, I'm thinking there's a few other sentences that are not correct or clear. Oh wells. Still a comment.
Post a Comment