Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So here's the thing, I love my kids unconditionally, no doubt about it.  But, I realized I almost never like all of them at the same time...I like one, maybe two...but never all 3 at once.  Maybe that makes me a crap mom, I think it's just proof I'm a stay at home mom.  But that works for me, I'd rather like 1 or 2 at a time, and be with  all 3 always...

Very exciting event that took place right here at home today...I asked Addy if she wanted to go sit on the toilet and she said yes!  then she got down, walked to the bathroom, and had herself a little sitsy on the toilet for a minute...diaper free days may be ahead...or she could just be toying with me, with her you never know....

Addy-isms...

mom= I want_____

mom(with a bit of finality to her tone)= I'm done with what I wanted

ma-AH-m(sing-songy)= I'm tattle telling

moooom= come on already, get up

mom!(light and fluffy like)= what's that?!

She says mom about a million different ways, and mom means a million different things.  For a little girl who doesn't talk much, she communicates quite well...

I have been feeling like such a loser lately.  I never go to bed at night, I never want to get up in the morning, and I don't ever want to get ready.  It's the vicious cycle of feeling like crap-so I stay in bed-but that makes me feel like crap-but I stay in bed anyway-then I stay up late-and then feel like crap because I stay in bed all morning-now how to break this cycle because I feel like crap...

Today I tried to put a skirt on Addy and she pushed it away and said 'uh-uh'.  Then she walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of over-alls and handed them to me.  I will seriously die, like dead to the floor, bury me now die if she starts to get picky about her clothes already.  Seriously, everyone say their good byes while they can...

Picture....

I know she's a little out of focus, but check out that bee flying right at her head...I think she looks like she has an old lady mouth with no teeth, but really she just shoved a chip in her mouth


0 comments: