Today after swim lessons, my mom took Colton and Spencer home, and Amy took Aubrey home, which left just me and Addy at home alone...it was so nice. I did the dishes, made lunch, laid on the couch and watched Rio with Bells, snuggled right up next to me...and then the dreaded 1:30pm came, and I had to leave my nice, quiet house and go over to Amy's and watch her kids, the 2 neighbor kids, and of course my girls...within 5 minutes of Amy leaving I was feeding the baby, when I was alerted that Sophie sprayed the hose in the house. Then, about 30 seconds later, a naked Carson was outside, had turned the hose back on and was soaking the kitchen floor with hose water. I could actually hear it splattering all over the floor...I was cursing under my breath, and hoping I could wish myself back home to my quiet house...
Kent got me a laptop for my birthday. And I didn't know it, so when a box was left on the doorstep, I opened it. So now I'm trying it out to see if it's a good fit...it's weird, because I 'm so comfortable with my old lappy, it's just that's it's falling apart...and slowing down...it's an elderly lady now...but I still love it...
Picture...
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that story is like straight out of Adventures in Babysitting! Craziness!
I panicked when I saw the words "my birthday" that I'd forgotten it somehow! But then I relaxed when I came to my senses and remembered it's not for another month. That was scary. I totally remember when you got your last lappy, it still seems like your "new one," how could it be old enough to be the old, falling apart one! But I guess it has been a few years...
Cutesy Addy.
My kids are so lucky you were the one here and not me. If it had been me, you'd probably be short a niece and a nephew at this point. Would have traded them damn kids in for sure after that one.
Been enjoying your blog lately. Sorry I never tell you or comment.
Post a Comment