I did a lot of things today, least of which was cleaning...but so what, who cares....The funnest part of the day was going on a walk at the park with my family, minus Kent who was working. It's killing me to not have a bike. Everybody else does, but Steve and Lisa took pity on me and walked while I pushed the double stroller. Until I was physically incapable of pushing it anymore. So Lisa pushed it for me. I am an exercising embryo compared to her and her ripped out body. I was grateful for her help. I have now since asked Kent to return my new lap top and buy me a jogger/stroller that can also attach to the bike I hope to have someday. Well, hopefully he will have a bike too, and we can attach it to his. Either way, I have these grand plans of walking every morning after Colton goes to school, and it's not gonna happen in that stupid umbrella double stroller...
Today I bought some apples at Walmart. I love apples and Amy keeps telling me how good they are for you for you from what she's read..not that we needed to read stuff to know they are good for us...anyway, the apple was really good, but the skin had this bitter, chemically taste to it, and the whole time I ate it I just kept thinking I was probably ingesting straight pesticide from Chili, where my apple flew all the way from...
Pictures...
So I lugged my camera all the way to the park so I could take pictures...blursula pictures apparently..anyway, these are a few of my more focused favorites...
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love the last picture. Can't wait for you to get a bike!
You make me laugh. That picture of your girls made me sad that Macy will never have a sister. Tear. I can't get over Colton's sun-bleached hair! It catches me off guard every time I see him. When is your healthiness going to rub off on me?
I'm getting a bike for my birthday! That's it! Now we have to start exercising together again!
Post a Comment