Saturday, August 20, 2011

I literally sat on my couch and watched a whole season of America's Next Top Model  today.  From like 11 a.m. to some time after 9 p.m.  Such a loser, right.  The best part of watching this show, is that I think a bunch of the girls are hella ugly in person, but then they take these amazing pictures...which is my personal gateway to rationalizing, that even though I'm not all pretty and shiny, if I had some professionals do me up all nice, I could totally look as good as they do...totally...I mean some of those girls are total butt...

I seriously have nothing else to say, because I literally did nothing else today.  In my defense, I had a killer headache...and it was Marathon on Bravo...really I had no choice...

Picture...


I think I have the embarking Kindergarten Blues...I can't believe these 2 munchkins will be riding the bus together in just over a week...it is seriously consuming my thoughts, and giving me anxiety...




2 comments:

Dlovesocks said...

Rach, I'm calling you out on this one! I kept looking at the date of this post and looked at my calendar. Your kids were in my pool while you visited w/ Natasha, remember? You held Lilly for the longest time and pigged her from the rest of us, remember? We couldn't find Addy and she was playing in the toyroom, remember? If I'm wrong, let me know, cuz I want the other Rach to come over and show herself!

Shayla said...

Nate totally makes fun of me for watching America's Top Model every year, but it's like a car accident...you just can't look away. And yeah, most of the girls are so completely weird looking and then they transform them with amazing camera work and makeup and hair artistry. I need me some of that. I heard from Alicia that Colton got Ms. Kerrick, too. So did Natalie. I'm so miffed about getting a new teacher that we know nothing about. Part of me wants to call her up and go down there and "interview" her to make sure she's really a good teacher. Was it just me or did her letter sound kind of snotty? We need to chat.