Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kids

The other night, as Aubrey was getting off my bed, she had a bit to much momentum, and had a crash landing. I looked over at Colton, he was looking at me, and we both started laughing. I directed my laughter towards Aubrey in an attempt to get her to laugh along with us instead of crying for the hundred millionth time that day. Holy cow, so the wrong thing to do. She whipped her head around, glared at me, and seriously stormed off to Colton's room, turned around, paused for effect, and slammed the door!

The kids and I went to Mcdonalds with Alicia and Kim. Of course we had a few reports on pushing and hitting. But my favorite was when Ally came to tell me Colton was calling her and Payson names. I call Colton over and start talking to him about being nice to his friends, blah blah blah, and then ask him what he was calling them. I was expecting one of his regulars, when he busted out with Sebulba. He is a character from Star Wars. I am so afraid for him. This kid is obsessed. I am envisioning his first day of kindergarten picture in a jedi cloak. Here is a run down on Sebulba.....
(I didn't write this, just copied and pasted)

Homeworld:
Malastare
Species:
Dug
Gender:
Male
Height:
1.12 meters
Affiliation:
Boonta Eve Classic


An especially dangerous Dug who could once be found roaming the streets of Mos Espa, Sebulba is a shifty Podracing champion who never lets such trite concepts as rules and sportsmanship get in the way of victory.

Sebulba was the reigning champion of the Outer Rim Podrace circuit in the waning days of the Republic. Though no one will dispute that his souped-up, overpowered orange-colored racer was fast, many of his triumphs were afforded through the use of illegal weaponry hidden aboard his vehicle. Sebulba flies dirty, and will even stoop to sabotaging a competitor's Podracer before the race begins.

1 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

That was seriously so funny when we discovered Colton's name-calling was just a Star Wars character. And Payson and Ally were still totally offended because for all they knew, Sebulba meant "Craphead." Apparently if Ally and Payson want to hang out with Colton, they need to brush up on their Star Wars knowledge.