Scene: 7:20am, Sunday morning, Mother's Day, A mother asleep in bed
Enter: Son, 4 years old, name Colton
Script:
Colton:(gently shake mom's shoulder, whisper) Mom, mom...(mothers eyes open)...Happy Mother's Day, (child hugs mother and lays his head on her shoulder) Because I love you so much...
Mother:(in awe of her amazing son) Thank You so much Colton! That was the best good morning ever! (hold back tears)
Colton: We bought you 3 flowers
Enter: Sister, 2 years old, name Aubrey
Aubrey: Yeah mama, fla!
This was the best Mother's Day morning I have ever had. Thank You Kent, for helping Colton make me happy beyond messure. I love that you guys practiced.
The Added perks:
Sunday, May 11, 2008
My Mothers Day
Posted by Rachael at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so adorable! Way to go Colten! I love the tulips in the pitcher, they are gorgeous.
Happy Mother's Day Rachael!
That is so sweet. What a thoughtful husband you have. Those flowers are gorgeous, especially the tulips.
Oh, this one almost made ME teary! So sweet! Loved the tulips. Great job, Kent!
How cute! Love the pics of your gorgeous flowers! So glad you had a great Mother's Day.
Post a Comment