Thursday, May 1, 2008

24 Things About Me

1) Four Places I Go Over and Over:
*McDonalds
*Preschool
*Church
*Sun Mart

2) Four People Who E-Mail Me:
*Alicia
*Snapfish
*Lisa
*Blogger no-reply

3) Four of My Favorite Foods:
*Fettuccine Alfredo
*Cheese Pizza
*Big Burrito Tacos
*Hot Wings

4) Four Places I would Rather be Right Now:
*Oregon Coast
*Italy
*At home, all alone
*The movie theater with a fat tub of buttery popcorn

5) 4 People I Think Will Respond:(tag your it, you have to do this too)
*Danielle
*Jared
*Geriann
*Josh and Sarah

6) Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
*Family Stone
*27 Dresses
*How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
*Return to Me

4 comments:

meohmyers said...

I just left a comment on Lisa's blog about 27 Dresses. We'll have to have another chick flick night again over here sometime soon! That would be so fun!

Dani said...

Sorry Rach, Lisa's blog is before yours alphabetically, and so i checked it first and saw she tagged me, if I had seen yours, and that you put me first, I TOTALLY would have given you credit. And yes, home in Washington meant sitting at your house watching so you think you can dance while eating a big fat buttery tub of popcorn...that would be AWESOME!

Alicia Leppert said...

What is blogger no-reply?

Rachael said...

Alicia~
When you have your blog email you to notify you of a comment, it comes from no-reply comments@blogger, or something like that. Obviously no one emails me, if I listed you and you have only emailed me twice! I am such a loser.