Sunday, May 18, 2008

How Do You Eat an Oreo?

*Note to Self*

Never leave Aubrey unattended with a package of Oreos

5 comments:

Joshua said...

She should be flogged for such waste!...lil' ungrateful Oreo butcherer. I'm guessing such disrespect for the Oreo comes from her daddy's side, cause anyone with nerdbird genes wouldn't treat an Oreo cookie that way. Am I right?

Jared Zane said...

It is unbelievable but I was just going to say that your child needs to be beat as well for not appreciating the whole Oreo. Josh beat me to it, but it can never be said enough for such sac-religious acts as discarding the chocolate part of the Oreo.

Alicia Leppert said...

This is so crazy, because just last night I gave Macy one of my cherished peanut butter Oreos and five minutes later found the black parts in the garbage. I gave her a five minute speech about the desecration of the Oreo and how she was not allowed anymore if she was going to waste my precious stash.

Lisa said...

Blasphemy!!!! She is no neice of mine!!!

Jodi said...

That is too funny!! And Alicia - peanut butter oreos?? Do you make them or can you buy them??