Monday, May 5, 2008

A Must See

For those of you out there, young and old, you HAVE to watch Surf's Up. It is crazy good. I always try to get Colton to pick it when we are gonna watch a movie together. He of course informs me that if we are going to watch a blu-ray, it's gonna be Ratatouille. He is such a movie snob, what business does a 4 year old have knowing about blu-rays anyway?. Maybe the father-son conversations between my boys need to be monitored. Anyway, back to my point which is I LOVE this movie! The music is really good, and it's just not your typical kids movie. I am no movie reviewer, so I might need to enlist Alicia to watch it and do it for me. Seriously, check it out, you will thank me...

3 comments:

Jared Zane said...

Have you ever seen the Star Wars Kid on youtube? Yeah.....if you don't start moderating conversations he has with others, he just might become that kid.

Alicia Leppert said...

I love this movie too! I've seen it a bunch, although never all the way through, just pieces of it as I happen to see them when my kids are watching it. But I've seen every part at some time, so I'm pretty sure I've seen the whole movie, just not in chronological order. I will totally do a review! (It would be my first cartoon, but that's okay.) Maybe I'll actually sit down and watch the whole thing all the way through so as to be thorough.

::lindsay said...

I haven't actually seen Surf's Up. Maybe we will have to check it out.

I hope you didn't think it was too random that I called you yesterday. Thanks for your help.