The last of the "boys" has turned 4! Trenton is one of a kind, and gets cuter every time I see him. Here is my List of Things Noodle
*Whenever he comes to my house, he immediately goes to my fridge and gets a yogurt, when that is gone, he follows up with a pudding or a fruit snack
*He has always been so quiet and sneaky
*He is the smallest of the 3 boys, but has the biggest smile by far
*I adore the way he says "house"
*A perfect example of Trenton...Yesterday at my house I was trying to make the kids sit and watch a movie, Trenton kept getting up, so I kept sitting him back down. When I told him I was going to keep putting him in his seat until he stayed there, he told me "You not Stwong"
*His blue eyes are amazing
*There is just something so cute about the way he walks...
*He almost always has his underwear on backwards
*He can curl up into the tiniest ball
*I love that his nickname is Noodle
This is one great kid. I am so fortunate to be his Aunt, and hope he comes over to eat yogurt at my house for a very long time. He is quiet, but if you sit back and watch him, he will definetly put a smile on your face. I just love him!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Trenton!
Posted by Rachael at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is stinkin' adorable. I can't think of a time I've actually heard him talk but that little face is to die for.
Thank you for that Rach. You just put a HUGE smile on my face. Love you, and I know Trenton loves his Aunt Lachel, and of course going to your ay-youse.
You not "twong" Heard that one before! At least you not "tupid"!!!
Love this Trenton boy....!
Why noodle?
Post a Comment