Yesterday after a full day of playing and tattle telling, Colton crashed at about 6:30. He woke up at 11:30 needing to go potty and wanting to eat. After we acomplished both, it was back to bed. I was exhausted, him, not so much. So I told him he could watch a movie in his room and I would lay down with him. He put the movie in and laid down, when I heard the music, I said "Oh, did you pick Sword in the Stone?" He said "What?" "I said, did you pick Sword in the Stone?" He again said "What?" So this time I turned towards him and said "Did you pick Sword in the Stone??" He then asked "Do I like the rain?" Me "NO, DID YOU PICK SWORD IN THE STONE???!!!" Finally he replied, "Oh, yeah, it's Sword in the Stone"
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is how Hattie & I communicate, except she is the one repeating what she has said 5 times until I get it.
That is so funny. So many of the conversations around our house sound just like this one!
Seriously, you both talk so loud how can you not hear each other? I loved that he thought you were asking him about rain.
Post a Comment