- Where have all my forks gone? Scratch that, where have all my good forks gone? Seriously, how do you lose forks? And where did all these weird ones come from? My silverware drawer is full of weird forks that are not mine, and my forks are gone.
- Where do my kids socks actually go?
- What made me think I wanted a dog? Don't get me wrong, I love Vader, and so do the kids. But sometimes when he runs away or chews up my flip flops, or smells, I just have to wonder, what was I thinking....
- Why won't this stupid bullet list just let me put a space between my stupid questions?
- Who actually, really, honestly voted for him?
- Or him?
- Why do I always forget to check the pockets of my pants before I wash them?
- What is it about Ovaltine that always puts Colton to sleep?
- And why, for the love, does Aubrey insist on taking off her diaper?
- Why is it, that every time Colton has a T-Ball game the weather goes to crap?
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Questions That Have Been Plaguing Me Lately
Posted by Rachael at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Amen.
T-ball is always windy and cold. Whats with that?
The bullet list makes me insane!! Why the heck won't it let you put spaces?! I always get so mad I just end up making my own.
And yeah, can't wait to freeze at the game tonight.
So you could write this blog.
I have found the purpose of everything in life is so that we may have something to write about in our blog.
YOUR ANSWERS
*Steve took them...now we have a
well stocked utinsel drawer,
thanks.
*Ask Vader
*Something else to complain
about, why do you think we got
Bella?
*Cause bullets shoot right through
space, DUH Ralph!
*Me
*Your Mom
*Because you're Steve's sister
*Uh, maybe because of the Nyquil
you spike it with.
*To show off her fabulous tushie.
*Gods way of testing your devotion
to your all-star athlete.
Oh, I still have nightmares about Sanjaya or however you spell that. Ughh!
Post a Comment