Friday, May 2, 2008

And I'm all like RRRRRR!

Ok, I get that I live in a neighborhood of "Affordable Houses", and with that comes many young families like ourselves. I am all for that. But here's the thing, I can not stand all these kids in the road. Better yet, I can't stand the kids who won't GET OUT of the road. I feel like rolling my window down and yelling at them, "Which one of you wants to learn a lesson today?" and then rev my engine! Seriously! We have a park with a basketball court! I am tired of driving by so slow because I am afraid one of them is going to dart out in front of my car. Here's the best part, the little rodents glare at me because I am going slow! Where are their parents? I mean, come on! It's not that hard children! See a car, translates to get your trash outta the way.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angry....I love it, I'll be home soon *wink*

tharker said...

Here. Here.

Brenda said...

It is really nice when the parents are out with them and they are the ones giving the dirty look!

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Rach, have Kent install an air-horn like on a semi-truck. Blow that once and them kids'll scatter like roaches.

Nicole said...

Too funny - I had to honk at a group of kids I was following on their bikes yesterday. Get.out.of.the.street!!!

Kate said...

lol, i am laughing so hard...but i totally agree with you. The fact that I have to warn people before driving down our street so they don't hit anyone is sad.

Lisa Christine said...

Amen to that!

Alicia Leppert said...

Uh, Kent gets the award for being the first blogger to send dirty messages.

Not much makes me more mad than those freaking no-respect kids who stand there and stare you down, making you swerve around them. Honestly, I'd just run them over if I didn't think people would judge me for it.

::lindsay said...

Ha! Your husband's comment cracked me up.

I agree! Get out of the street kids!

Unknown said...

This is rather annoying. It's like they have never seen a car before.