Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Urban Legend No More

I have listened to many a mother tell the story of how aliens came and took their children, leaving a replacement that was not up to par. This new "alien" clone child was not the child they had raised. It's habits were different, attitude completely changed, sleeping patterns altered. I had always thought this was an urban legend, an old wives tale of sorts.

Well I am here to testify, My son has been taken by aliens. It happened about 2 weeks ago. This is who they took....


My little boy who, smiled and played, who would straighten up by the time I counted to 3....

And Left me.....



A hot scurvy mess. This alien child talks back horribly, tells me no with out hesitation, and is sent to his room repeatedly. He takes naps, giving me hope of a better attitude, only to awake the same naughty boy he was before he fell asleep. I am at a loss as to what to do.

So to mothers everywhere, be aware, this could happen to you too. Please take caution and do what you can to protect your children.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow...you have listened to me....but could you tell me where my youngest is...what planet did they take her? Not that I am complaining about the clone child I got..I have adjusted quite well to her...actually you did come back the day you had your own child:) paybacks are heck huh????? just love him thru it all...:)

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Karen, Rach was abducted very early in life, but the mothership commanded that she be returned because she just would not shut up!

Heather said...

Ha, nice Mitch! Good luck with Colton.

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh, I feel for you. They always go in phases like this. I had it so bad, with both my kids, if you go back and read my old blogs it was pretty depressing. I was about to snap. Right now we're sort of in the middle of one, too, with both Macy and Payson, just not as drastic. But Macy totally gives me attitude all the time, argues,talks back, is so mean to Payson, and Payson is whiny, emotional, argues, talks back, and just all around not good most of the time. Why do you think I always ship him off to your house?! Seriously, I know it's no consolation now, but it will pass. One day you'll just suddenly realize he's the old Colton again and it will be awesome. Why don't we plan on him coming home with us tomorrow after preschool?