To my Dad, I am sorry I forgot to do your birthday post, it was an oversight...I have been thinking about Fathers Day, and totally forgot to honor you on your birthday. So Dad, Happy Belated Birthday, I love you more than you know....
Easton, Happy Eighth Birthday! The time has flown by...
Here is a List of things Easton
*Seriously, those cheeks?? I LOVE them
*He is always willing to ride in my car if Colton won't fit in my mom's
*He is Colton's Hero
* He reminds me so much of my brother
*I love to watch the way he shifts from foot to foot when he is talking to someone
*I love that he has learned at such an early age to be too "sick" to go to school
*He is the cutest kid I have ever seen in a baseball uniform
*He always let's Colton sit ridiculously close to watch him play his DS
*He is thoughtful and considers others feelings
*I don't really know how to describe it, but the way he says some words, cracks me up
*He is responsible for the word "Bo-chums"
*He loves my cookies
He is an awesome kid, and there is no one better to be the oldest grandkid in the family. I look forward to many more birthdays and watching him grow into a young man.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Dad and Easton
Posted by Rachael at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahhhh, Rachey that is SO sweet!!! I LOVED it!!! Thank you so much for being an amazing Aunt to my kids. They have no idea how lucky they are. I love you!!!
Ex. of one of those words..."Don't yellll at me." ;)
Easton is the one I feel like I don't know at all. He's always at school when we hang out! But he is super cute and seems like such a sweet kid. And now we have a bond because our birthdays are a day apart. Happy Birthday Easton!
Post a Comment