This is what I read in the Tri-City herald today....
"Porn for women. Ok, now that I have your attention....The subject matter for this story is really not about pornography. It's about what women really want." Author Mary Lou Aguirre
The article goes on to say that a group of women called the Cambridge Women's Pornography Cooperative have published 2 books based on the question "What really turns women on?" There is nothing dirty about these books except the title. My favorite quote from the book was "I can't offer you any solutions, but I am a good listener" Uh, that is something I have waited my whole life to hear! Kent, this is me winkin' back at ya!
Click HERE to read the whole article, I think it's a worthy read.
Click HERE to buy or preview the books
Seriously, check it out...
Monday, May 5, 2008
Porn for Women
Posted by Rachael at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The best was at the end of the article when it said that most men would look at the book and say, "I don't get it!" Cracks me up!
We should go to B&N for a girls nite out, eat some goodies, and check the book out!
I'll have to read this one. But we already know this stuff...shouldn't it be our husbands reading it?
Alright ladies, listen up, here's the sitch: men only have three instincts, which are to fix things, kill things and uh, you can guess the other instinct. The whole, "I don't have any solutions, but I'm willing to listen?" That doesn't happen unless the guy is counting on using his third instinct. Just an FYI. You're welcome.
So Mitch, how come my husband only has two instincts?!!! You guess which ones...what a rip.
Post a Comment