Sunday, April 13, 2008

Artist with a Free Spirit or Vandalist with a Specialty in Graffiti

I don't even know where to begin, maybe with the evidence in question

HARD EVIDENCE
















ARREST



SENTENCE



In support of the "Artist" far stretched as it may be, at least she didn't cut her ear off, just bit off the tip of every marker(and what she doesn't get Tyson does)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Well done young one!!! This is fantastic. Now that her and Tyson have ingested all the marker tips, they'll both be making art in more ways than one...let's sell it on ebay. Love ya!

Alicia Leppert said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! That picture of her crying followed by the picture of her cleaning it up is priceless. I can't believe all the places she got. I would have died. Thank goodness for the Magic Eraser.

Heather said...

That's my girl, Maybe she just wanted to take part in decorating the house as well.

tharker said...

I don't even know what to say....I would have freaked! But whoever created that Magic Eraser is seriously a genius! Thank goodness for that.

Joshua said...

She's got better tagging skills than anyone Utah. BTW, Orange is my favorite.

Karen said...

Personally, I think she was just blogging! Pretty darn creative for my "Pops"

Geri said...

In the artist's defense, I've seen a lot of art that looks...well, pretty much like that down in LA galleries. That's right, I go to LA galleries. ha ha ha, I am so fancy. (eyeroll) Anyway, you might have something here!

Marilyn said...

Oh the wood! What did parents do before magic erasors?