So, when I first started my page I was practically foaming at the mouth with ideas to post. Now, nothing. Seriously. Every time I get an idea like, a before and after of Aubrey's hair, it is insane in the morning, truly astonishing to see hair take on those forms, I can't get an 'after' picture. The other day when I tried, she asked for candy, I said no, she refused to let me take her picture. All day, or at least for awhile, I don't really remember now but all day sounds better. Anyway, hope this will be over soon, if anyone has any exercises I can do to help me through this time, please share.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What I do when I'm writing - and I write some fiction, so this works more for that - is that when you get struck by an idea, write it down on an index card. Usually I find if I write down one, another one will fill in the void and so on. Keep them in a little box by your computer. Hope that helps!
love, Geriann
p.s. Matt and I (rabid Star Wars nerds) are thrilled you named your dog Vader.
Post a Comment