Colton and Spencer playing First and Second Base
Colton up to bat
What you don't see is, it took him several attempts to actually make it to First Base
The boys had a good first practice, Colton got hit in the face with the ball while playing catch, Spencer was Spencer, giving his mom thumbs up from the field. All in all it was quite comical and a proud moment for Kent, Amy, and myself.
Monday, April 14, 2008
First T-Ball Practice
Posted by Rachael at 1:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Look at how tiny and adorable they are! I can't wait to see Payson out there.
I know! Colton kept arguing with me all day that Payson was going to be there. It is going to be so cute on Thursday when they all have on their matching t-shirts.
how cute :) What team is he on? I wonder if Gabes team will play Coltons? Do you guys have a game tonight?
He is actually on a Kennewick team, Pasco was full by the time we all tried to sign up, we didn't even know that could happen
Post a Comment