Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spencer



So, it looks as though I am the only one who didn't get Spencer's birthday post on his birthday. Oh well. These are just a few things I love about my nephew(or are at least true, love is such a strong word!)

*When we are driving in my car Spencer always asks "Aunt Rachael, where are we?" I of course tell him, a few seconds later "Where are we now?" Every single time.

*He bites his fingernails, it cracks me up to watch him.

*He amazes me all the time, the things this kid thinks about....incredible

*He is so nosy! He always wants to know what we are all talking about, he is so his mother that way.

*He asks more questions in one day than an interrogator does in a whole month. And they are hard questions too. With Colton I can usually half listen and give the generic "I don't know, Just because" kind of stuff, not with Spencer.

*He sings all the time, the amount of words he knows, and the way he carries the tune, too cute. My favorite is 'I Had a Bad Day' I think I'm gonna teach him "Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend was Hot Like Me" His parents will love it.

*The texture of his hair is, unexplainable.

*He loves his Kimmie(formerly Timmie, maybe it still is he still wants to ride in my tar)

*His relationship with his Grandma Goude is hilarious, so cute, but always cracks me up.

*Can do a puzzle like nobody's business

Well, that's it, nothing more to say about Spencer. Just Kidding, I just can't think of much more, I am having trouble even focusing on the screen. That fishing trip yesterday wore me out. Hope your birthday was a great one Spence. Oh, I almost forgot, one of the best parts of the trip yesterday was watching Spencer offer a few kids fishing next to us cupcakes. Good idea Uncle Steve. Man, I wish you all could have seen it, it was so cute.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You're lists are the best. I always feel so generic when I do mine! Too bad I will need to compile yours and Lisa's to add to his baby-book since you remembered stuff I overlooked! Funny how we get use to stuff being the mom.

Alicia Leppert said...

Aw, happy belated birthday to Spencer. He is such an adorable kid.

Anonymous said...

Amy was filling me in today about you, hers, and your sister in law's blogging quirks...very funny stuff!

~The Donald

Lisa said...

this isn't an official comment, i am just checking something. but while i'm here....i love you!!!