Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The slide, the boy, and the girl

This is a story about a

and aand a

The

and the



the

.
The

pushed the

off the top of the
.
She
.

The

wouldn't get back on the

for a whole day.

Then she got over it.

7 comments:

Amy said...

So stinkin' cute. Uncle Jason is shocked that she actually talks!

tharker said...

What a cute way to post this story. Your kids are ridiculously adorable!

Dani said...

Rach, this whole blogging thing has turned you into a creative genius! I love it!

Alicia Leppert said...

Seriously, you are so good at this blogging thing. I love your posts.
I love that Aubrey yelled at Vader to move and then randomly punched you at the bottom.

Karen said...

I take it the boy was at school so Aubs was free to play at her own will...enjoying herself...Take the tag off her pants... it looks like she's growing a tail like Vader! Cute video...

Ms. Kristen said...

I love to see Vader!

Lisa said...

Um, you couldn't have fixed her hair for her video debut? Loved the story. Well written, deserves a pulitzer.