Thursday, April 17, 2008

List of Things Aubrey


I can't believe my little neeny Aubrey is two! Time flies when you're having fun. Having said that, from the looks of her attitude these past few weeks, it is going to be one long year. Aubrey is such a character, I wish I would have made a video list instead. I know when I look back on this and read about her quirks I will remember what she looked like, and how she said certain things. But for those of you who don't see her that often, well, you will lose a lot in translation. She is not just any two year old, she is an experience. And I love her for that. Without further ado, here is my List of Things Aubrey

*She was born April 17th, 2006, weighing in at 8lbs 8oz

*She can already do a mean somersault

*She only says the beginning part of a word, for example, Vader is Vay, Colton is Co, more is mo, etc.

*She loves the song "Do as I'm Doing"

*She can out dance anyone when Power Rangers comes on

*Her face is so full of expressions

*She has the cutest dimples

*A phrase I hear all the time, "Ah Ty-Ty hit"

*She loves to play "Cheeks" and "Shoulders" with her Da

*I love to watch her brush the hair out of her face, she does it with both hands at the same time, it always makes me smile

*Ever since she was a baby she has played with my hair to fall asleep, now not only does she run her fingers through it, she often tries to shove her toes in there too

*She throws things when she gets mad

* She tries to copy everything Colton does

*She likes to put on as many articles of clothing as she can

*Whenever I am going to change her diaper she either hides or pretends to be sleeping

*LOVES Toy Story 2 and Aristocats

*If you don't hear her, she is doing 1 of 2 things, going through someone's purse, or getting into makeup

*She yells "Mama" over and over, louder and louder until I say "What?"

I thought this list was going to be hard to make, now it is just hard to stop. She keeps life exciting and full of emotion. And from the looks of her at 2, heaven help us when she is 13. You better start praying for us now!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Hattie is almost 2. Please tell me that this too will pass. What happened to my sweet 1 year old? Why when I say no does she fall at my feet fake crying & then pretend to be asleep? I think that aubrey & Hattie could get into some trouble together, either that or it would be a serious cat fight. happy birthday! sorry for my novel.

Suzanne said...

She now has David & Katie saying "ty-ty hit", it's contagious!

tharker said...

She is adorable, and she looks just like you! You're right, she does have the best dimples!

Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Dani said...

That is one of the sweetest pictures and posts ever...I miss you guys!! I can't wait to come home and "experience" Aubrey again! Feliz CumpleaƱos Aubers!

Alicia Leppert said...

Let me start off with that picture. Quite possibly the cutest picture on the face of the planet. But then again, she is one of the cutest little girls on the face of the planet. I love Aubrey to death. I can just sit and watch her do her thing forever. My favorite is her facial expressions when she talks to you. And her super enthusiastic "BYE BYE!" And the way she says "Pay!" when she sees Payson. Happy Birthday to the sweetest, funniest little girl.

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! She is so stinkin' cute.

meohmyers said...

She is gorgeous! Happy Birthday to her!

Sarah said...

That picture of her is completely darling!