Since I stalk blogs, I have found that a lot of people do a special little 'get to know you' type thing on peoples birthdays. I always enjoy reading them, and thought I would do the same for my family. So here are some things you might not know about Colton.
*He was born on April Fools Day 2004
*He can tell you the color of almost every Star Wars character's light saber
*He is almost always drawn to the villainous character in a movie( DarthVader, Megatron, Darth Maul)
*He can not touch his blanket without sucking his thumb
*He talks just like me, sometimes snotty, sometimes sweet, ALWAYS loud
*He loves Arizona Wildcats, just because his dad does
*He can say grandma, but always says crandpa
*Has to have the last word
*When told "maybe tomorrow" He asks, "tomorrow today?"every time without fail
*Knows the words to songs, but almost never gets the tune right
*He is a great big brother( so far)
*He thinks his somersaults on the trampoline are front flips
*Loves his cousins and his best friend Payson
*Was once nicknamed "Hall Monitor" by his uncle Steve
*Loves chocolate donuts, spaghetti, pizza, and Life cereal
*Refuses to use anything pink
The list could go on, but at some point you would all be thinking "Holy crap Rachael rap it up, it's not like he discovered gravity". Hope you enjoy the List of things Colton.
Friday, April 4, 2008
List of Things Colton
Posted by Rachael at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You may need help picking out decor for your house but you are the best when it comes to knowing your kids. In a few more days I'll be calling you saying, " I can only think of 3 things about Sophie/Spencer...Help me!" It all evens out in the end.
I didn't know all those!
That post brought a tear to my eye.
Who's Colton?
Just kidding.
What the heck, he didn't discover gravity? That's the only reason we invited him over. no but seriously, i loved reading this list, especially the part about his best friend Payson.
Post a Comment