Monday, April 7, 2008

Things that made me laugh today

*Aubrey insisting on wearing Elmo jammie shorts over her capri pants, all day

*Colton saying "mom! Aubrey ate my chicken nugget, now I don't like her anymore"

*Aubrey shh shh shhing her baby doll, telling all of us to be qui(quiet), then laying her down in her bed and yelling NI-NI

*Colton walked up to Kent who was sitting on the couch and punched him in the stomach, Kent said "ouch!" and Colton just smiled and said "Gotcha Dad"

*Danielle's family picture post on Nerd Bird, I loved it!

*Hats off to playstation again, Colton and I were searching toys r us and he asked me to click on the wii game, I asked how he knew it was for the wii, and he replied "because there is a w" Another letter down!

*Colton has been pretending to read things lately, tonight he read "corn pops corn, allergic to your body and not very healthy, hmm, mom can you open these please?"

*Aubrey playing peek-a-boo through the chair slots, but instead of saying boo, she would just call out "ME"

*Seeing Josh on my computer screen! And hearing Aubrey say Josh for the first time! And Colton yelling Josh so many times and so loud my ears started to bleed!

8 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Wow. Why is it so fun at your house? No wonder my kids only ever want to be there. I totally laughed at all this stuff. And I especially had to laugh at your post compared to the one I just finished on my blog. Totally proves my point even more.

Amy said...

Man, Alicia stole my first word. Literally as I was clicking the comment button, I thought, wow. I don't know if I laughed at all today. I suck.

Alicia Leppert said...

Amy, I KNOW I didn't. I suck more.

Debie Spurgeon said...

First of all I can't believe Colton is that big. I've seen your little girl recently, but I bet it's been a few years since I've seen colton. I love these cute little things kids do, they made me smile.

Dani said...

Rachael, you have inspired me...Things that made me laugh should be a weekly posting!

Rachael said...

thank you, I think it should be as well, or if we want it can be 'things that made me hate my life' too! Yay!

Lisa said...

Oh how I love thee. Loved your post. And no, I don't think you ever have to worry about Steve outgrowing his word issues. I think I could devote an intire post to his, well uh, shall we say, slip ups? That will be a coming soon type of thing. The kids however, I want to do quite regularly just so we never forget how freaking funny they are.

meohmyers said...

Hey Rachael - and Amy and Lisa if you're reading this!

I just picked an old post to comment on so Alicia wouldn't find it.

Her birthday is this Thursday and I wanted you girls to be in on a little surprise for her but I don't have any of your email addresses to give you the details.

Please email me at meohmyers@hotmail.com so I can get in touch with you all about this Thursday!

Thanks,
Kim