I have been wanting to take some pictures of the kids for awhile now. The weather was great Saturday, so I dressed Aubrey in some of her new cute clothes, and began the bargining with Colton for cooperation. We of course, settled on a toy. When we got outside he did ok, Aubrey wouldn't do it at all. Finally, she was listening to me, and what do ya know? Colton wouldn't stop moving around, and being a total pill.
These are a few of the pictures I snapped after I told him it looked like the toy would be staying at the store.
The interest is in his face is in response to a second chance for a toy. Amazing how quickly the tears dried up.
Aubrey was not the best subject, but I liked this one alot, I kept telling her to smell the flowers, and every time she tried to blow them out like candles.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Posted by Rachael at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love how he goes from whiney to schmoozer in 2.5 pics flat. Your kiddies are super cute. I can't wait to see them in June
Ditto. Except the June part.
Man, my kids could have a severed limb, and the mere mention of the word "toy" will have them forgetting about the pain of reattaching said limb.
That flower pic is great.
Donald you crack me up.
Those pictures of Colton break my heart! That's seriously only the second time I've ever seen him cry. It's so weird to see. I love that it ended on a good note, though.
The second time?!!! Man, Alicia you need to hang out with us more.
Cute pictures Rach, and props on your mad parenting skillz!
Sound EXACTLY like our at home photo shoots.
I love the last one of Colton. You're right, it is absolute intrigue that's in his eyes. What a cute, cute boy.
I also love that Aubrey was blowing out the candles. She is adorable.
P.S.
It was good to see you yesterday, even if only for a second ;)
I mean blowing out the flowers....oh you know what I mean!
kids are so funny. Cam can turn on the waterworks asap too.
Post a Comment