Monday, April 14, 2008

Fishing Trip to Rainbow Lake


Me forcing the kids to take a picture with me, obviously Aubrey never got on board


I was giving Kent a hard time, he had been sitting there straight faced, I told him I wanted to capture his true feelings about the trip, and I got my first smile of the day!


Lisa and I taking a picture of each other taking a picture of each other(I think that's right)


Kent showing Colton how to bait his hook


Just ANOTHER false alarm, we had some bites, but their pole never actually reeled in a fish


He wanted to smile, but I told him to just act natural


Lisa and Tyson were having a Model Walk-Off, Aubrey is in the background trying to figure out how she can sneak more of my mom's soda


Throwin back a cold one, man style


What do you mean how many have I had?


The view from where we were sitting


Grandpa and Tyson


Lisa and I took Aubrey, Colton, and Tyson on a walk, along the way we found some dogs


This is what happened because I made her come back to where we were fishing, she rolled around in the dirt and threw rocks at me when I tried to take her picture


Colton's Eye View....he asked if he could take a few pictures

9 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Sounds like fun. I love the pictures and captions, especially Colton throwing back too many and Kent not wanting to smile. Cracked me up.

Sarah said...

How fun to go with so much family on an outing like that.

So funny thing... couldn't remember the name of your blog, and remembered that it was something about being undecided. So I typed, "absolutelyundecided.blogspot.com" and started reading. A few sentences in I'm reading, "I'm trying to get in gear with the dissertation this morning..." Why did this not sound right? Rachael's working on a dissertation on the sly? Hmmm... evidently Spencer's not the only one with disguises.

Rachael said...

That is my other blog, with my other family

tharker said...

Looks like a great time. I agree, the one of Colton hitting the sauce a.k.a. Kool-Aid is pretty dang cute!

Joshua said...

Is Colton tippin' back on grandpas ol' cough medicine or squeeze-its? Either way I won't tell anyone.

Ms. Kristen said...

I heard about the trip all day today at preschool! The boys had so much fun!
I scrolled down...and saw the cute pictures of Vader and Aubrey! So cute! Bring Vader over anytime!

Anonymous said...

I gave up fishing when I was 21. I can't count how many times I went with people who told me that they know where to go to get me to catch a fish. It never happened. But hey, it still looks like it was a fun trip

~The Donald
donaldrsorensonesq.blogspot.com

Nancie said...

I wanna be a Landoni. PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASEEEEE.

Rachael said...

Nan, you are officially Nancie Mathews Landoni, funny thing is I want to be Rachael Sanders Landoni. Lisa totally lucked out.