Ok, since I still have bloggers block, I thought it would be an excellent time to just post some pictures
This is my tree in the front yard. I thought it was pretty, so I finally went out and took the Christmas lights off of it so I could take a few pictures.
Kent and the kids wrestling, one of Colton's favorite things to do. Me, not so much.
Just some of the 'Before' pictures I was talking about!
They are always ready for a photo! Then they insist on me showing them what the picture looks like. Not like when we were kids and our parents would finally get a roll developed.
This is what happens when Aubrey is left unattended with my puzzle. I was probably 3/4 done. And I wasn't even blogging, I was cleaning up!
What can I say? She does this all the time. My favorite is when she starts to freak out because she has herself completely stuck in one leg hole. And yes, that is 2 pair of Colton's underwear, not just one.
This was Vaders first night at our house. Aubrey was still scared of him, later when she woke up she wasn't very happy. As with all things, it was cute while it lasted.(note, once again, the hair)
She quickly got over her fear of the dog. This morning I asked Colton what Aubrey was doing and he said "Riding Vader". It wouldn't surprise me, she treats him like a rag doll.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Just Some Pictures
Posted by Rachael at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I loved your pictures. I am always wanting to post more pics but I must have some weird disease (Josh, name it for me please). It's the 'I cant pick less than 70' that I love disease. Maybe I just have too good of a camera! I think "riding Vader" is going to be my new favorite answer.
Cute pictures. Vader has got some huge paws. I'm guessing that Aubrey won't be able to cart him around for too long!
Oh, such sweet pictures. Colton looks SO much like his Dad it is amazing. Aubrey I am not sure.
Vader is adorable! Hide all the shoes in the house though. Labs love to chew. Zeke (pre Zeb) chewed ONE of each pair of Marilyn's shoes when he was a pup. I had a shoe addiction for my baby girl, so that was a lot of shoes. Hopefully I warned you in time. Oh and Zeb chewed all the corners of our deck, a bike seat and who knows what else.
Those are cute pictures of your kids. I love the one of Aubrey sleeping wit Vader. Too cute.
Love the photos. I think our daughters are related...what do you think? Oh, and Amy...Your dianosis is two fold: You suffer from both nosomania & iconomania . Prognosis: you are either hopeless or helpless—your choice.
Post a Comment