So, the other day I was in the dining room doing a puzzle and Kent tells me he is going to go get the mail. When he returns home I hear him in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone saying things like "how much would it cost?, how many times does it take?, blah, blah ,blah" After hanging up the phone, he immediately comes in to the dining room and says "Hey we got this coupon in the mail for laser hair removal, its $100 off the regular price! The lady said you would only have to go in every 6 to 8 weeks, about 6 times and you would never have a mustache again!" I reply "Does it hurt?" His answer "I don't know I didn't ask, but you would never have to worry about it again"
Gotta love a good Man lookin out for his Lady
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Got Mustache?
Posted by Rachael at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a husband, looking out for you and your hairy upper lip. He must really be concerned to have instantly been on the phone asking about it. That is too funny.
You could toughen up and just get it waxed every couple months, then you wouldn't have to spend any money. I decided I looked like a man and got my whole face waxed today. It was great.
are you serious??? Your whole face! Can you tell?
My friend's wife does laser hair removal, and he decided to get his neck done, so when he wants to grow a beard, he doesn't have to shave down there. And he told me that it was very painful. He went to two appts, and then after that I think he told his old lady to call of the frickin' laser beam, because it wasn't worth it. But who knows...maybe he was just a wuss.
~The Donald
Post a Comment