So I have a list of things to cover....
*The WV's lately have been stellar. I am in awe of your creativity...they are LOLable fo sho
*Every time I start to think my blogging is totally lame, a commenter(s) leaves a super nice comment that makes my week. I had just been thinking the other day, how I should thank those of you that continue to read my online diary of my day to day nothingness and my freakin awesome kids...I start to wonder if my blog is like a bad car accident, you don't want to look, but you just can't help it, but you wish you could just look away...do you ever shout at the screen "FOR THE LOVE! Nobady freaking cares anymore!" Seriously, I can't imagine inspiring anyone about anything, except maybe to love cupcakes and sugary goodness...So thank you, my lovely commenters, without you, this would feel like a fruitless resolution that might have long since been abandoned...you inspire me...and you all give me some great material...
*Every time I read or hear the word 'inspiration' I think of "Rog, that's a great idea! A dalmatian plantation!"
*Right when we walked into Claires today to get Aubrey's ears pierced, some super stupid, way to old to be crying and throwing a fit girl was crying and throwing a fit. Aubrey saw, and cowered in the window, wimpering "I don't want to" So freakin annoying! Stupid little 12 year old girl. I hate her for ruining my day. I wanted to go over and pinch her really hard....give her a real reason to cry...anyway, I hope she changes her mind soon, but I am anticipating many more failed attempts in my future...Mal, we stopped by the cafe, but didn't see you, I thought you lived there, so it was weird that you weren't there...
*Colton did really good in his game today. He even tag a kid out on third. And then he tagged him again. And then one more time for good measure. He had the ball in one hand and his mit in the other. He tagged him with the ball every time. I was still really proud. His at bat wasn't so successful, but you could tell he had tons of fun, and he looked adorable. And Kent pointed out, he stayed focused and kept his head in the game the whole time, that in itself is an accomplishment...
*After Colton's game we all packed up camp and headed a few fields over to watch Easton's game. His first at bat he had an awesome hit. It was a double, and as I watched him run the bases, my heart literally swelled with pride...we were all cheering, and he was running, and it was just so fun...good times...all the kids had been behind us but when E got up to bat the all came to watch, and when the first pitch whizzed by, I heard Tyson say "that was too high", and it totally was, it was so cute though to listen to him explain why Easton didn't swing...A few innings later Easton was on first base and Colton yelled at him from the bleachers that he had his laffy taffy, E was on his way to come grab it when he was hit by a wall of shouts saying "NO" from all of the adults in his family...Kent went over and had a little talk with Colt about baseball etiquette...
*It's Aubrey's birthday tomorrow. Blows my mind she will be 5. The balloons are up, and the presents are wrapped...
*if I had something else to add to the list...it's left me...
Picture....
I went to look for a picture of Aubs on her 3rd birthday, and I can't find any kind of proof that she had one. And I can't think of what I did. It might have been at my moms...so weird, anyway this is her 2nd birthday, and if I had a wish it would be that she was still that little...she has way long hair than Addy does at 2...
dip trip flip fantasia...I heard that song on the radio tonight and it's still stuck in my head...
5 comments:
I just have to say that my "FOR THE LOVE" moments were you posting Ocean Pictures. It's me being jealous, i want to be that excited about something. I would like to thank you for broadening your picture postings... So, Thank You! Also, there should be a club or something for your loyal readers. Just sayin'...
VW-Sperin. I have a headache, can someone get me some sperin?
Uh...I so agree with the word verification. So fun....we should have like a WV game night or something. Can't believe aubs is 5!!!! And I don't know if kaitlyn will ever get her ears pierced. I can almost hear her whisper "I don't wanna get my earsch piercshed Rick"
WV- ordbarf. It's blue and has dragonberries in it.
So the other day, when blogger ate my comment, the only reason I was on here was to play the WV game. That's pretty much my only intention today. That and to tell Alicia to back off the book idea, that was my idea like 434 posts ago. Though the t-shirt idea is pretty stellar also.
And now for the real reason I'm here....drum roll....scroll down...and it's a stupid one. "Reakar". What am I suppose to do with that?
I know, I'll fail it and get a new one...brb...polubur. That's a bit better.
WV- I hope we see some poluburs when we go to the zoo on our way home from our awesome, amazing, week-long, family vacation to the oregon coast.
Too bad that wasn't funny.
I second Kimmie's For The Love. I too am happy you've branched out in your pictures. Other than that, my only other For The Love moments have been: FOR THE LOVE, how is she so freaking hilarious?!
Amy, consider me backed off. I forgot you had said that awhile back. Besides, I've already enough books on my plate.
Lisa--I laughed out loud at your WV. Best one yet.
I love the mushroom--I mean lamp--laying on it's side next to the cake. I totally remember that!
I have to admit, when I saw the title of this blog post, I thought I stumbled upon some maternity blog or something.
WV: Arantu. Arantu go to the beach areal bad.
Post a Comment