Friday, April 22, 2011

Yeah....I got nothin'.  Oh wait, I know!  Today I saw this girl on roller blades fall at the end of the crosswalk on Rd 68 by Walmart, and I didn't even laugh.  Turns out I only laugh at loved ones in pain....

I nick named Addy Helen Keller.  I know it's mean, but it lightens my distress when she grunts and pulls me around by my pockets or fingers....

Did anyone else thing James Durbin looked like he walked right out of the movie Labyrinth on Wednesday?  I'm sad Stefano is gone.  I'm sad Scotty is so boring.  And that he's annoying.  I'm wishing Jacob the Diva would go away.  I don't want to talk about this anymore.

I have a big day tomorrow getting ready for the party, I hope it doesn't totally bomb.

Picture........

 From princesses to puppies...puppy party pictures coming soon....so many p's....Paubrey picked a pack of pinkish parties, what kind of parties did Pilly Paubrey pick?  Princess and Puppies and pretty pink palloons....it's late...this was from Aubs party last year, I still love it....

2 comments:

Stacia said...

So I come all innocent and read your blog like I do every day or at 1 AM and you spoil the results show for me!!! Haha! I'm not mad. But I did say outloud, Oh.... I don't mind he's gone. But I really to want Lusk GONE!

Will you help me plan a pink party like the photo? Or teach me how to make those adorable flowers??

I will try WV, but it's a bit lame. It's morning and I'm tired.

I need a new pair of ciessess to cut coupons!

Shayla said...

I want to learn how to make the beautiful pink pom-poms hanging from the ceiling. So cute.