Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yesterday when I drove home from Lisa's Addy fell asleep in the car at about 6:30, so this morning at 7:30 when Colton and Maverick woke me up to ask if they could play the Wii, I got kinda worried she hadn't gotten up yet...when I went to check on her, I opened the door, and her crib was empty...I opened it all little more, and she had climed out of her crib and was sleeping with Aubrey in her bed...it started my day off well.  And then I remembered how tired I was and spent the morning barking at the kids for making noise.  

So the party was a huge success.  And I would love to document it, but every muscle in my body is achy and exhausted.  Here are a few pictures of the "Club House and Concession"...full post tomorrow with collages and everything, and every detail I can think of written so my hard work will live on forever...



The time on the scoreboard is Colton's birthday and the Home score is his age...he picked the guest score to be 0.  I think the scoreboard Kimmie and I made was pretty legit...

Seriously, it was a great party....as great as a party can be with 18 kids at it...20 if you count Addy and Madux...and since I had to hold Addy pretty much the whole time, she pretty much counts...

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I can't look at the name Wildcats without thinking of High School Musical. It makes me laugh. I hope that one day Colton plays basketball for U of A so his girlfriend can say "I love you, Wildcat," as gaggy as Vanessa Hudgens says it to Zac Efron. Sigh. Giggle.

Can't wait to hear/see the details of the party in full. I can't believe I didn't see your living room when I was there! Nothing short of amazing. Shayla, if you're reading this, your cupcake toppers were fabulous!

WV--pheat. As in, pulling this party off was a major pheat. OR, I'll bet your pheat are aching after all the work you did to get ready for this evening!

Dlovesocks said...

Holy Cow and OMGosh! You always do such a good job with the parties! It was so cute and the kids had so much fun! Great job!

Amy said...

Holy cuteness. I would comment longer but I'm off to try to top your party! Ha! It won't happen today. You should come over though. Like right now.