My favorite 2 quotes of the day.....
Kerri Vincent on Food Networks Last Cake Standing Challenge-"I think you had more fun nailing your husband today, than actually getting the job done"
Mark McGrath on Celebrity Apprentice-"Look inward Gary, take a big swim in Lake You and see what you find"
Both had my smiling and laughing....
You know what's stupid, that even when I stay in the Nursery with Addison, she still doesn't want to be in there.
Colton has his first baseball game tomorrow. It will be his first time wearing a cup. And Kent won't be here to get him dressed. Isn't that like a rite of passage or something? That should not be embarked upon by a mother?
Tomorrow morning is going to be Hell on Earth. I have had a full week off of school, and I am not ready to go back....to gettind up and getting us all ready..... But I am ready to be rid of the kids for awhile.
Yesterday Amy threw Spencer a pretty awesome party. However, the goody bag was the worst party favor I have EVER had the displeasure of bringing home. The slime inside that bag was awful. It stuck to everything, and would wipe off of nothing. It almost ruined the whole party for me....except it totally didn't....
Picture...
Colton and Trenton last year at my mom's Easter Egg Hunt. See that orange line in the background? Yeah, that's because she breaks the egg hunt down into sections so each age group has their own set of eggs and goody bags to find. I think last year there was 3...very full sections...
Monday, April 11, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't know you watched Last Cake standing! Bill and I laughed so hard when she said that. I even looked at the other judges real quick to see if any of them were trying not to laugh. None of them cracked a smile. Stupid people with their non-dirty sense of humor.
Yeah, setting my alarm tonight was not the highlight of my day. But...here's to no kids tomorrow...or less kids, in your case.
WV: holys. As in holys***!!!
Post a Comment