I was just clicking through my google reader when my post came up. As I reread the "the craziest thing just happened", I thought really? It's interesting how in the light of day, what once was 'crazy' just seems like a stupid thing to write..not so crazy after all...
*************************************************************************************
Today was so sunny. I sat outside at my mom's house this morning, and then again this afternoon. I just sat there and soaked it up, and started to dose off...I thought the sun was suppose to give you all this energy, make you want to get up and be productive...and it just made me want to sleep. I'm such a loser....
Colton sounds terrible. His energy level is back up though. Him and Tyson played baseball for the longest time this afternoon...they took turns batting and pitching....and Spencer ran off crying because he wanted to be first. I'm not sure which part was funnier, when he initially ran off or when he started yelling at them all angry like from the bush he was hiding behind.
I'm starting to worry about Aubs. Last night she stayed at my moms, and when we were leaving today just before noon she was asking if my mom would call her later and pick her up. Then Denice came to get her after school, and then she called us around 7 to see if she could spend the night over there, I'm not sure if it was Denice or Nat that said she could ask...but seriously? Does she not want to be at home at all? Doesn't she love me anymore? Preschool tomorrow, made the answer an easy one, but I am certain she will be asking again soon....I think I am going to have separation anxiety soon...
I so wish I had someone to talk to about Parenthood tonight. It left me on the edge of my seat...
Picture...
This was last February...when will we have a really warm day like this? Aubrey was out there with no coat, no tights, and in her ballet slippers...I want it to be warm bubble blowing weather...
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The sun ALWAYS zaps every ounce of energy out of me. I can be in it for two minutes and not be able to keep my eyes open.
You can talk to me about Parenthood!! I watched it finally! Well, the last half that I happened to catch. It was really good. I have a lot of questions. Mainly...why does everyone have the same last name? There's like, five different story lines and each family has at least one person with that last name. Obviously they're related, but how?
PS. After 3.5 months of blogging every day, suddenly missing a day WOULD be crazy.
WV: sermonse. The preachere gave reallye greate sermonse.
Post a Comment