It's 2 am. I am winding down watching Celebrity Apprentice with Kent. I was just saying how moved I was by the insane amount of money raised for these charities, and Kent said he was just thinking about how sick it made him to think about how much money these people have. A heart 2 sizes to small....My dining room looks like a Sports Club House....it took a small eternity for me and Kent to figure out the 'ticket' currency...how many to be given, how much to 'price' the prizes at, sounds confusing right? Because it was, it is...I can't wait to pull it all together tomorrow. It should be great, heaven knows it cost enough....the highlight of my party preparations was when Colton threw a mini fit because "everything is for the party!" I had said no capri suns, and no fruit roll-ups...hard life...
Mallary, I will be commenting a real comment on your blog when I get the chance to read it. I didn't even get on my computer today until just now. I have l12 posts in my google reader. I'm sure yours is in there somewhere...
Picture...
I have a sneaking suspicion that this little girl is going to make tomorrow a little more stressful, and by 'a little', I mean a lot...
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 2:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe that little face could make anything stressful!
Well believe it, aunt suzanne...she's the worst
Can't wait to party. I had a dream about playing basketball...and I missed all my shots. :( I hope that's notthe case today...I want to win the most tickets. ;)
Post a Comment