It's been a long day. I spent some of it cutting out my flowerbed with a steak knife. My arms hurt...my back hurts...my whole upper body and my legs hurt...I want to get some flowers to plant so I feel like my time was well spent...and I want to see results that aren't just painful, under used muscles...
Lately I have been totally obsessed with outdoor scrabble...
I want one at my house, and my moms, and my mother-in-laws, and everywhere because I think this idea is one of the funnest, coolest, ideas I have seen in forever...
Picture......
I wish it wasn't to late to have a flowerbed full of these....

5 comments:
I just laughed out loud in my head remembering the sight of you cutting your flowerbed out with a knife. A few times, when you were talking to the kids, it seemed you had forgotten what you were holding as you flung it around while talking to them or held it straight out, pointed up. Super dangerous, dude. Super danger. Dad would have had a cow.
And then I laughed in my head aloud? Out loud? Neither since it's in my head? Anyways, I internally laughed when I remembered that I have two bags of sod strips in my trunk. Ridiculous.
So, I just failed the WV 6 times on purpose trying to get a decent one and my 6th one is 'train'. What?! How lame is it to actually get a real word?
When you're done muderering your flower bed you can come over and work on mine. I will provide the knives and some cupcakes for refreshments. Deal?
WV-sapste. I would work on my flowers e-sapste Rach seems to know the techniques better than me.
What?! Giant Scrabble?! That is the coolest freaking thing I've ever seen. Where did it come from??
Amy, I've never thought to fail it on purpose. My last four WV's have been lame. I'm totally gonna fail it till I get a good one.
Ha ha ha! WV: spedbomp. Picture someone with a thick accent trying to say speedbump.
I love the outdoor scrabble too! Where'd you find it? Who'd think of such a thing!
I suck at Scrabble. I don't know why. I just do. You'd think I'd be good after reading about a million books in my lifetime, but the pressure to get a REALLY good word...it just gets me every time. ;)
Post a Comment